Bespoke Control Module Options
Beta Marine offer a range of control panels to cater for various requirements.
ComAp InteliDrive DCU Marine Engine Control Module
ABS, BV, GL, & Lloyds Register – Classification Society Certification
ComAp’s InteliDrive DCU Marine is a marine certified engine controller designed specifically to meet the demanding needs of the marine market and provides a high level of performance with extensive communication capabilities. This controller is suitable for auxiliary, emergency and harbour solutions with hardwired safety functions. Subject to the generating set specification/installation the InteliDrive DCU is able to monitor and manage the following parameters:
- Engine control, monitoring and protection.
- 14 binary inputs and outputs, 8 analog inputs.
- RS232/Modem/Modbus/Internet communication.
- Redundant module ID-RPU with hardwired safety functions activated in backup mode.
- Automatic switchover to backup mode in case of detection of main unit failure.
- Internal – configurable PLC functions.
- Graphical screen with icons and bar graphs.
- Event and time driven history record for backtracking.
- Marine certified extension modules for expandable number of Inputs/Outputs (connected via CAN bus).
- Slave panels for remote control available.
- Inputs/Outputs configuration.
- Configurable list of values that are read from J1939 bus.
- Support of redundant J1587 communication bus.
- Direct speed/load control via J1939 or J1587 buses.
- Diagnostic information from J1939 or J1587 displayed in plain intelligible text.
- Configurable Modbus and Modbus TCP support for easy integration into the ship’s control system.