Beta 20 Greenline
|Power:||20 hp @ 3,600 rpm|
|Propeller:||13″ x 8″|
A general guidance for propeller size in inches, based upon 3 blade RH rotation and reduction ratio of 2:1. *For accurate individual advice please provide us with your vessels current full specifications.
- Standard Specifications
- Gearbox Options & Tech. Drawings
- Control Panel Options
- Electrical Options
- Special Feet Service
- Literature & Manuals
- Dealer Locator
- Online Enquiry Form
- RCD 2 (Recreational Craft Directive 2013/53/EU) exhaust emission compliant.
- EPA (U.S Environmental Protection Agency) Tier 3 – 40 CFR 1042 exhaust emission compliant.
- Mechanically governed comes with:
- Keel cooled header tank and water cooled exhaust manifold.
- Fresh water pump, male dry exhaust outlet & loose fuel/water separator.
- Mechanical fuel lift pump, fuel and oil filtration.
- Flywheel housing and drive plate with heavy inertia ring for super smooth running at low rpm.
- Special quiet air intake filter.
- 40 Amp, 12 Volt battery charging alternator.
- Complete with ‘ABV’ control panel with tachometer with running hour recorder, keystart switch, push button stop, green light for ‘power on’, red warning lights and audible alarm for: low oil pressure, high water temperature and engine alternator ‘no charge; 3m interconnection cable with multi-pin plug connector.
- Heavy duty engine feet and flexible mountings.
- ‘Morse’ type end fittings for engine speed and gearbox control.
- Engine test certificate and operators manual.
- 5 year ‘self-service’ engine warranty, recreational use only!
- Beta green paint.
Gearbox Options & Technical Drawings
Beta Marine offer the following standard gearbox options and reduction ratios. Gearboxes have been selected to match the torque loading of each engine and will be correct for the majority of Narrowboats, Wide Beams or Dutch Barges. Find out more…
|Bobtail – No Gearbox|
|Bobtail Engine with Drive Plate & Housing Only||Standard|
|Technodrive / Twin Disc|
|TMC60 – Mechanical||Optional|
Control Panel Options
Beta Marine offer a range of control panels to cater for various requirements. Click on any of the thumbnail images to view a larger more detailed image of the control panel. Find out more…
We offer a selection of different options to suit most requirements for either heat exchanger cooling or keel cooling. If you require an alternative solution with specific alternators we can normally design, manufacture and fit suitable alternator supports and pulley drives to suit your needs. Find out more…
Note: Minimum recommended battery: Not included.
12v 70Ah 450CCA
|12 Volt Alternators|
|40 Amp, 12 Volt Alternator||Standard|
|75 Amp, 12 Volt Alternator in Lieu of Standard||Optional|
|120 Amp, 12 Volt Alternator in Lieu of Standard||Optional|
|55 Amp, 12 Volt Insulated Return Alternator||Optional|
|125 Amp, 12 Volt Split Charging System||Optional|
Special Feet Service
Beta Marine engines have been fitted into tens of thousands of vessels around the world using our standard engine feet. However engine bearers can vary immensely so when a problem arises, our solution is to offer our unique service of designing and manufacturing ‘Special Engine Feet’ to suit your individual engine bearers.
Having designed, manufactured & supplied thousands of bespoke ‘Special Feet’ when required, the additional cost of this option is heavily repaid when your new engine just drops onto your existing engine bearers and lines up with your propeller shaft reducing installation complexity, time and labour. Find out more…
Beta Marine inland waterway engines are complemented by a complete range of installation accessories. Find out more…
Literature & Manuals
Beta Marine approved mobile installation / service engineers and spare part stockists maybe found by clicking or tapping on the canal filter box and selecting your canal network within the interactive map below. If your location has no convenient nearby mobile installation / service engineer please contact the Beta Marine Help Desk.
Online Enquiry Form