Beta 50 Greenline
|Power:||50 hp @ 2,800 rpm|
|Propeller Guide:||19” x 12”|
A general guidance for propeller size in inches, based upon 3 blade RH rotation and reduction ratio of 2:1. *For accurate individual advice please provide us with your vessels current full specifications.
- Standard Specifications
- Gearbox Options & Tech. Drawings
- Control Panel Options
- Electrical Options
- Special Feet Service
- Super Silent Options
- Hybrid Propulsion
- Literature & Manuals
- Dealer Locator
- Online Enquiry Form
- RCD 2 (Recreational Craft Directive 2013/53/EU) exhaust emission compliant.
- EPA (U.S Environmental Protection Agency) Tier 3 – 40 CFR 1042 exhaust emission compliant.
- Mechanically governed comes with:
- Keel cooling, header tank and water cooled exhaust manifold.
- Fresh and sea water pump, injection bend for a wet exhaust.
- Mechanical fuel lift pump, fuel and oil filtration.
- Flywheel housing and drive plate with heavy inertia ring for super smooth running at low rpm.
- Special quiet air intake filter.
- 45 Amp, 12 Volt battery charging alternator.
- Complete with ‘C Deluxe’ control panel with tachometer with running hour recorder, keystart switch, push button stop, green light for ‘power on’, red warning lights and audible alarm for: low oil pressure, high water temperature, domestic and engine alternator ‘no charge; 3m interconnection cable with multi-pin plug connector.
- Heavy duty engine feet and flexible mountings.
- ‘Morse’ type end fittings for engine speed and gearbox control.
- Engine test certificate and operators manual.
- 5 year ‘self-service’ engine warranty, recreational use only!
- Beta green paint.
Gearbox Options & Technical Drawings
Beta Marine offer the following standard gearbox options and reduction ratios. Gearboxes have been selected to match the torque loading of each engine and will be correct for the majority of Narrowboats, Wide Beams or Dutch Barges. Find out more…
|Bobtail – No Gearbox|
|Bobtail Engine with Drive Plate, Housing & Oil Cooler for Hydraulic Gearbox||Optional|
|Full Hydraulic Drive in Lieu of Gearbox||Optional|
Control Panel Options
Beta Marine offer a range of control panels to cater for various requirements. Click on any of the thumbnail images to view a larger more detailed image of the control panel. Find out more…
We offer a selection of different options to suit most requirements for either heat exchanger cooling or keel cooling. If you require an alternative solution with specific alternators we can normally design, manufacture and fit suitable alternator supports and pulley drives to suit your needs. Find out more…
Note: Minimum recommended battery: Not included.
12v 94Ah 620CCA
|12 Volt Alternators|
|45 Amp, 12 Volt Alternator||Standard|
|175 Amp, 12 Volt Secondary Domestic Alternator||Standard|
|24 Volt Alternators|
|80 Amp, 24 Volt Secondary Domestic Alternator in Lieu of Standard (Polyvee Drive)||Optional|
|100 Amp, 24 Volt Secondary Domestic Alternator in Lieu of Standard – Port Side Mounted (Polyvee Drive)||Optional|
|3.5 kVA Travel Power – 230 Volt, Single Phase 50Hz||Optional|
|5.0 kVA Travel Power – 230 Volt, Single Phase 50Hz||Optional|
Special Feet Service
Beta Marine engines have been fitted into tens of thousands of vessels around the world using our standard engine feet. However engine bearers can vary immensely so when a problem arises, our solution is to offer our unique service of designing and manufacturing ‘Special Engine Feet’ to suit your individual engine bearers.
Having designed, manufactured & supplied thousands of bespoke ‘Special Feet’ when required, the additional cost of this option is heavily repaid when your new engine just drops onto your existing engine bearers and lines up with your propeller shaft reducing installation complexity, time and labour. Find out more…
Super Silent Options
Although our engines are “quiet” by comparison with other diesels, for customers who demand especially quiet cruising Beta Marine have developed a highly insulated acoustic enclosure option for an appropriate range of keel cooled engines. Find out more…
The Beta Marine, Hybrid-Marine partnership has delivered a state of the art, robust and reliable hybrid solution for Narrowboats, Wide Beams & Dutch Barges. Hybrid systems are based on our renowned Greenline range of engines and available for the Beta 43 through to the Beta 115. Find out more…
- 10kW Single engine mounted electric motor/generator, control box and control panel.
- 12v 45 Amp Engine starter battery alternator.
- Twin 24v 60 Amp Engine domestic battery alternators.
- 48v @ 400Ah Battery bank – 4 < 6 10kW Narrowboat electric propulsion hours.
- Battery auto watering and venting system.
- Battery monitor.
- 3kW (6kW Peak) charger/inverter.
- Cross charger for single 12v buffer battery – may be bow mounted to provide bow thruster power if required.
Gas Free Boat Specification
- 48v @ 800Ah Battery bank upgrade – 8 < 12 10kW Narrowboat electric propulsion hours.
- 5kW (10kW Peak) charger/inverter.
Beta Marine inland waterway engines are complemented by a complete range of installation accessories. Find out more…
Literature & Manuals
Beta Marine approved mobile installation / service engineers and spare part stockists maybe found by clicking or tapping on the canal filter box and selecting your canal network within the interactive map below. If your location has no convenient nearby mobile installation / service engineer please contact the Beta Marine Help Desk.
Online Enquiry Form